Author: mediashaker

How My Edmonton Mortgage Broker Helped Me Get the Home of My Dreams…in British Columbia!

It all started innocently enough with a camping trip to Mount Robson Provincial Park. With the Fraser River rushing by, mountain peaks in full view, and very little around except for woodland creatures and mountain folk, we decided that day to start looking for homes...

Are you covered in case of an injury or illness?

In an effort to serve you better and to ensure that you have adequate coverage to protect your mortgage, I would like to introduce you to a new addition at River City Financial.

Robert Gibson is our resident insurance expert, specializing in Life & Disability Insurance. In addition to his insurance license, he is also a licensed mortgage planner.

Robert has over 8 years of experience in the disability aspect of insurance, which is probably the most required, yet most overlooked insurance product out there today.

Income protection replaces your paycheque when you are sick or injured and unable to earn an income, and thus unable to pay that monthly mortgage bill.

It is a simple, effective program that can provide up to $6000 / month if an injury or illness disability befalls you. You are also covered up until 70 years of age.

Best of all, this coverage is 24/7/365, so you are protected against injury whether it occurs on or off the job.

Think about this for moment:

Do you drive a car, motorcycle, ATV, or a boat?

Do you play sports like hockey, baseball, or mountain climb?

Do you work on or build things around the house or cottage?

These are all areas where an injury can occur, and they are not covered under your employment insurance, yet could very well keep you from earning an income.